How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accident claims in Cambridgeshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Cambridgeshire

    Accident Advice Helpline is a highly successful specialist personal injury law firm. We are experts when it comes to providing road traffic accident claims in Cambridgeshire. If you would like to claim personal injury compensation after being hurt in an accident that was not your fault, you should make us your first port of call.

    Road traffic accident claims in Cambridgeshire

    Road traffic accident claims work in much the same way as other personal injury claims in that there is a 3 year time limit on filing a claim. You can only make a road traffic accident claim if the accident you were injured in was caused by someone other than yourself, and if you sought medical attention for your injuries.

    Do I need to be a driver to claim?

    Many people are under the misapprehension that they either need to be a driver or, at the very least, a passenger in a vehicle if they want to make a road traffic claim. However, the reality is that anyone who is injured on the road, by someone else can make a road traffic accident claim. This means that cyclists and pedestrians are just as entitled to make a claim as people in vehicles.

    Can I claim for an accident on public transport?

    It is very possible to claim road traffic accident compensation for injuries sustained on public transport such as buses or trains, providing that you meet all the other requirements of making a personal injury claim.

    What kind of injuries can I claim for?

    It is possible to claim for absolutely any injuries you sustain in a road traffic accident that was not your fault. Common accidents caused by road traffic accidents include:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Whiplash
    • Concussion
    • Broken bones
    • Head injuries
    • Post-traumatic stress disorder

    If you are injured in any way on the road, you should always see a doctor to ensure you are treated correctly and that your injuries are recorded.

    Making a successful claim

    In order to make successful road traffic accident claims in Cambridgeshire, you should hire one of our personal injury lawyers, who can help you file your claim, collect evidence and contact witnesses, so that you build a strong case and get the compensation you deserve.

    We work on a no win no fee* basis, so you do not need to worry about the financial side of hiring us.

    To find out more about road traffic accident claims in East Cambridgeshire, call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500. You can also reach us on 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile phone, but calls from mobiles will be charged at your network’s standard rate.

    Date Published: 1st November 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.