How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accident claim in Knebworth Park

    With the amount of traffic on the roads increasing, it’s not surprising that accidents and collisions occur fairly frequently. Fortunately, many of these accidents are relatively minor but some serious collisions do occur and these can result in people sustaining catastrophic injuries.

    In order to try and prevent accidents occurring, it’s essential that drivers are aware of what’s going on around them and are focused on the road ahead. However, if another driver makes a mistake or isn’t paying attention, they could easily cause someone to get hurt.

    If you’ve been injured on the road and you don’t believe you were at fault, you may want to look into making a road traffic accident claim in Knebworth Park.

    If the person responsible for your injuries admits their liability, or if you are able to prove it, there’s a good chance that you will be awarded compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.

    Making a road traffic accident claim in Knebworth Park

    Depending on the specific injuries you’ve suffered, you may be facing weeks, or even months, of treatment. However, this shouldn’t prevent you from making a compensation claim. Indeed, you will need to have received some form of medical treatment in order to obtain compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    By working with a personal injury law firm, such as Accident Advice Helpline, you can ensure that your claim gets made but you can also focus on your recovery. If you think you might be eligible to make a claim, why not contact us today and talk through your options with a member of our personal injury team?

    Let Accident Advice Helpline help you

    If you’ve been hurt on the roads, you may need to make your claim against another driver. However, if a cyclist or motorcyclist caused the incident, you could make a claim against them also.

    Of course, if you weren’t travelling by car at the time the incident occurred, this won’t prevent you from seeking compensation. You’ll just need to identify who was responsible for the accident so you that can make your road traffic accident claim in Knebworth Park.

    How will you fund your claim?

    If you’re worried about the cost of making a claim with us, there’s no need to be. We’ll be able to assist you on a no win no fee basis so there will be no upfront fees to pay.

    To find out more, just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now and claim the personal injury compensation you’re owed.

    Date Published: 21st November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.