Don’t suffer in silence! Make your road traffic accident claim in Cwmbran.
It is an unfortunate fact of life that accidents happen. In fact, accidents can occur when you least expect them and when you are least prepared for the consequences. However, help is at hand to enable you to establish if you are eligible to make a road traffic accident claim in Cwmbran. Call our leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline!
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are a leading law firm who specialise in advising and assisting people, like you, who have been injured through no fault of their own to secure personal injury compensation.
- We have in excess of 14 years’ experience in the field of personal injury compensation.
- Our team of helpful and friendly advisers can offer you reliable and relevant no obligation advice over the phone.
- We can rapidly and reliably assess your entitlement to make a road traffic accident claim over the phone, whenever you call.
- We offer a dedicated telephone helpline so that you can request information about making your road traffic accident claim. Call 0800 689 0500 from a land line or dial 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now!
- We recognise that making a personal injury compensation claim is a personal choice. Therefore we ensure that the advice that you are offered is always on a no obligation basis. Indeed, our team of advisers leave it up to you to decide if you wish to proceed.
- Our dedicated team of professional and experienced personal injury solicitors are on hand to handle all aspects of your road traffic accident claim. If you choose to proceed with your claim, then we can offer to handle your claim on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
What types of injuries may be claimed for?
Injuries do not have to be life threatening in order to make a successful personal injury compensation claim. Indeed, many people decide to make a claim for compensation because they have chosen to seek legal redress for the situation that they have been unfairly placed in.
Injuries can include:
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
- Back injury
- Facial injury
- Head injury
- Loss of consciousness
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Loss of limb
- Fatal injury
Our patron, Esther Rantzen endorses the tireless work that our dedicated team of advisers and injury solicitors undertake on your behalf. As a leading campaigner for consumer rights, Esther recognises the importance of exercising your legal right to claim personal injury compensation if you have been injured through no fault of your own.
Don’t delay! Call our team of advisers and find out if you qualify to make your road traffic accident claim today!
Date Published: 2nd April 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts