Are you one of the many UK residents who has been injured in road accidents in the past 3 years?
Would you like good honest advice from friendly professionals?
Would you be interested in claiming compensation for your injury and expenses with no risk to yourself?
Would you like a guaranteed no win, no fee* opportunity to settle your claim with an experienced personal injury solicitor?
If your answer to any or all of these questions is, “yes”, then please consider our services.
Making a claim for injuries suffered in road accidents
Every year, thousands of people are injured in road accidents. Many people struggle with the resulting physical pain, financial loss and emotional stress unaided and alone. At Accident Advice Helpline we are here to help. For over 15 years we have provided people with assistance as one of the oldest compensation providers in the UK. We work hard to ensure the ‘little guys’ win; indeed, one of our supporters is Esther Rantzen, UK Consumer Champion and well known TV personality.
How claims for road accidents work
– Personal injury results from a road accident.
– Within 3 years you contact our 24 hour advice line on 0800 689 0500. We are open all hours of the day, every day of the week.
– You speak with friendly and professional advisers who offer you honest advice. Based upon this no obligation advice, you decide whether to pursue a claim.
– If you decide to make a claim, your information is referred to one of our legal partners; one of a number of independent and experienced personal injury solicitors that make up our nationwide network.
– Although most claims can be made over the phone, we may ask you to attend a further medical assessment to assess the injuries you suffered in a road accident.
– Your case will be brought to court by an independent and experienced personal injury solicitor. In the majority of cases you are not required to attend.
– In the rare event that your claim does not succeed, you will have nothing to pay. We understand that you have already suffered enough loss.
– When your claim is successful, you get compensated for all the pain, suffering and discomfort you have endured. Please do be aware that compensation amounts cannot be guaranteed and the actual timeline for each case varies.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
We offer a unique 30 second test online to determine if you may be eligible to make a claims for road accidents, trips, slips, falls, medical negligence, or an accident at work.
Our professional advisers offer you their advice with no obligation or commitment from yourself.
Our legal partners work with a No win, No fee system, 100% guaranteed.
We have years of experience and success. We are here to fight for you when you need a champion.
Date Published: 7th October 2012
Author: David Brown
Category: Road Traffic Accident Claims