If you are injured in one of the many road accidents in Manchester that occur on a regular basis, you would expect to have to deal with your motor insurance company to get your car repaired or replaced. That is the normal thing to do and most people are aware of motor insurance.
The problem is that, while your car is repairable or replaceable, your injuries could be permanent and life changing, if you survived. What many victims do not realise is that in the majority of situations of this sort, it is an insurance company that settles the claim and it is them that has to be dealt with. It does not matter if your injuries were caused through road accidents in Manchester, a slip down some unmarked wet stairs, a work related accident or any other type of accident that was not your fault.
Using an Injury solicitor for road accidents in Manchester and the differing types of insurances that may have to be dealt with
There are five main sorts of insurance that victims may have to deal with for personal injury claims, for instance:
- Motor Insurance – this is the one most of us will know the best. It is illegal to be on UK roads in any sort of motorised vehicle without at least having third-party insurance. This is the part of the insurance that settles any road accidents in Manchester claims should one be made against you.
- Product Liability Insurance – if any product causes harm to anyone, the manufacturers will have this insurance to settle any claims made against them. It is their duty to ensure that all products sold to consumers, no matter how large or small, are safe for the use they were intended.
- Professional indemnity insurance – this is to protect professionals against claims made against them in the course of their profession. The medical profession is a typical example of the type of profession that would use this type of insurance.
- Employers Liability Insurance – this is the cover most employers have in case of an accident in the workplace. If an employee is injured through no fault of their own, they may well make a personal injury claim against their employer.
- Public Liability Insurance – this is meant to cover anywhere the public venture. Shops, cinemas, theme parks or anywhere else should have public liability insurance. There is no limit of the cover these policies give in case there is a situation where several people are severely injured and all make claims.
Accident Advice Helpline are used to dealing with them all and the other large organisations that could be at the other end of a personal injury claim.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help
We will deal with the insurance companies, or anyone else, on your behalf. This is what we have been doing for over 15 years and personal injury compensation claims are what we specialise in. We will ensure that your claim is dealt with simply, quickly and efficiently while maximising the amount you are awarded.Open Claim Calculator
Complete the 30-second test on our website to get some idea of the amount you may be awarded, or call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from mobile and speak to one of our friendly advisers.