How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident in West Midlands

    What to do immediately after an accident

    If you have had a road accident in West Midlands then there will be plenty of things running through your head in the immediate aftermath. It is most important that you get yourself and your passengers to safety, and get the emergency services out to help with both you and any other cars involved. But there are plenty of other things that you can be doing as well, immediately after your road accident in West Midlands, to help clear the situation up quickly.

    • Get to safety. The first thing you should always do is make sure that you and your passengers are safe, and out of the way of any potential danger. Move your car if you can, and if you can’t then get yourself and your passengers to the side of the road, away from the scene but still close enough to see when the emergency services arrive.
    • Speak to witnesses. It may be crucial at some point that you have a witness to back up your claim, so speak to anyone who is at the scene of the accident and get their contact information so that you can call on them when and if you need to.
    • Take photos. It may seem strange to take photographs of an accident but this is one of the ways that you will be able to prove what has happened to your car, what the scene looked like and even who was at fault.
    • Speak to police. A police report is also handy evidence for a compensation or insurance claim, and offers something official to back up your story.

    Compensation after a road accident in West Midlands

    If you were not at fault for your road accident in West Midlands, then you should be able to claim compensation for your injuries from the other driver. If there were injured passengers in your car then they may be able to claim as well. The best way to find out whether you are eligible to claim, and how much you might be able to get in compensation is to speak to an accident advice provider.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to the friendly, helpful team about your road accident in West Midlands and they will work with you to help you to decide whether you have a good enough case to make a successful claim or not. If you decide to proceed with your claim after this conversation then you will be passed over to an experienced in house injury lawyer, who will work on a 100% no win no fee basis to get you the compensation you deserve. Your injury lawyer will keep you updated as your claim progresses, so you will always know where you stand.

    Date Published: 19th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.