West Lancashire is an extremely beautiful part of the Lancashire countryside however due to the winding roads and blind corners the area attracts a large number of road accidents.
Suffering a road accident in West Lancashire
When it comes to suffering a road accident in West Lancashire, some types of road accidents are more common than others. We have listed below the 4 most common types:
- Collisions: The small winding lanes mean that there is little room to let others pass without reversing therefore when cars drive fast around these lanes, collisions can occur either when attention isn’t being paid or the speed limit isn’t adhered to.
- Horse Accidents: Whether you are riding a horse or are in a car passing a horse and there is a disturbance then the horse can become unsettled either causing injury to the rider or driver. Accidents can also involve other farmyard animals
- Icy roads: If the roads haven’t been properly gritted in cold weather conditions then cars can easily slip on the ice and potentially cause serious accidents.
- Rear and side-on accidents: We see numerous cars that are hit from the side or the rear.
If you are not sure if the injuries you have sustained can be claimed for then please see our list of road accident related injuries below:
- Broken bones
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Head, brain and spinal injuries
- Internal injuries
- Facial injuries
As you can see from the list above, most of the injuries caused by a road accident in West Lancashire can be extremely serious so it is of utmost importance that you call us at Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible to start processing your claim.
Using Accident Advice Helpline to process the claim for your road accident in West Lancashire is the most effective way to claim the maximum amount of compensation for your injury. We understand the stress and strain that being injured can cause, which means we work quickly and efficiently to get you the result you deserve for the inconvenience you have been caused.
We have over 15 years’ experience working purely with personal injury claims and all of our team are qualified and friendly professionals who are experts in dealing with claims exactly like yours.
We would love to help you get compensation as soon as possible for your road accident in West Lancashire so please call us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 where charges may apply. Alternatively if you wish to be called by one of the team then simply text ‘claim365’ to 88010. You can also take our quick 30-second test to see if you qualify for compensation via our website.
Date Published: 19th March 2014
Author: David Brown