How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident in Stirlingshire

    You don’t necessarily need to be travelling in a motorised vehicle to suffer the misfortune of being injured in a road accident in Stirlingshire that was not your fault. In fact, many cyclists and pedestrians are injured on Britain’s roads each year. If you spare a moment to think about it, the fact that cyclists and pedestrians who do get caught up in road accidents don’t have the benefit of sitting in a car to protect them from the consequences.

    There will be a chance that you might be able to sue a negligent party that caused you to be injured in a road accident in Stirlingshire that was not your fault as a pedestrian or a cyclist. To do so, you will typically need to retain the services of a top no win no fee solicitor, as you will not need to you do not have the funds to pay for a lawyer by the hour. Unfortunately, legal aid is not available for people who want to sue a negligent party after becoming involved in an accident that was not their fault.

    Pedestrians, cyclists and a road accident in Stirlingshire

    Maybe you were crossing a poorly lit road in the evening, only to suffer a road accident in Stirlingshire when you tripped over a large pothole in the road. As it would have been your local authority’s responsibility to make sure that any potholes were filled in and did not pose a risk of doing member of the public a nasty injury, you may be able to sue it for compensation.

    Perhaps you were riding your pushbike along the street, only for a van driver to swing his vehicle’s door open, causing it to slam into you and knock you off your bike. As the driver should have taken a look behind him to see that it was safe to open his door, you might be able to take him to court in an effort to win compensation.

    Perchance you were out on a new pair of roller blades, only to be thrown to the ground as a result of hitting an upturned paving slab. Again, as with the pothole example above, you may be able to take action against your local authority as it would have been responsible for making sure all pavements and roads where you live were safe.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call the pros at Accident Advice Helpline

    If you’ve been injured in a road accident in Stirlingshire that was not your fault and would like to explore the possibility of taking personal injury action against the party that was responsible for your suffering, you would be well advised to call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.

    Date Published: 16th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.