We are going to explain about personal injury claims and road accidents in Salisbury, or any other type of accidents that occur and how to make a personal injury claim using Accident Advice Helpline.
A road accident in Salisbury and how an Injury solicitor can help with a personal injury claim
- Have you been in an accident?
- Has the accident happened within the last 3 years?
- Have you suffered stress, trauma or anxiety because of the accident?
- Were you not able to work so lost earnings because of the accident?
- Have you had extra expenses incurred that would not have had to be paid if it were not for the accident?
- Have you had to pay private medical expenses?
- Do you have to pay a carer to assist you because you can no longer carry out normal day-to-day tasks?
- Did you seek medical attention for your injuries?
- Was the accident reported to the police?
These are just some of the things a personal injury solicitor would be asking after you are the non fault victim of a road accident in Salisbury. At Accident Advice Helpline we have been dealing with personal injury claims for over 15 years and have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation they were entitled to.
Using Accident Advice Helpline for a road accident in Salisbury and any other type of accident that was not your fault
Accident Advice Helpline will make sure your claim is simple, fast and efficient and will make sure you get the best compensation deal available, while keeping it as trouble free as possible for you.
We have a compensation calculator we call the 30-second test, because that is all it takes to complete and to find out if you qualify to make a claim. It will also give you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded for your injuries.
If you prefer, you can contact us on the freephone number, 0800 689 0500, and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will provide all the answers to any questions you may have about making a claim, and then let you decide if you want to pursue the compensation or not. You will not have any obligation to do so, and no pressure will be put on you to make you continue if you do not want to.
We operate on a No Win No Fee* basis, so your initial contact with us, no matter which way you decide to get in touch, is free and any advice we give you is free. You will have no worries about funding your personal injury compensation claim, because we do not ask for any money from you to start your claim and the No Win No Fee* is exactly that. If for some reason you do not win your claim you will not have to pay us any money.