If you are involved in a road accident in Nottingham that resulted in you sustaining an injury, which was not your own fault, then you should listen to Esther Rantzen on why you should contact Accident Advice Helpline to help you make an injury claim.
We know that most people have seen the Esther Rantzen TV advert – the one where she outlines the virtues of Accident Advice Helpline; the one where she tells you we are the best in the industry; and that if you have had an accident that was not your fault you should contact us.
Esther Rantzen says to take her advice
In the advert, Esther says to take her advice – you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you if you have had a road accident in Nottingham. That’s what matters – trust – and you can trust us to:
- Continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation
- Make sure our solicitors have the expertise needed to deal with all types of injuries
- Find a specialist solicitor should your case be rare and need specialist legal assistance
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim
- Not to ask you for a penny if you do not win your claim
- Make the whole process as quick, simple, and efficient as possible
- Deal with the insurance companies, local authorities, government departments, manufacturers, Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, Motor Insurers Bureau, and any other organisation needed, to save you the hassle of having to do this
- Get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you
- Continue to meet our four key principles, Integrity, Reliability, Dependability and Accountability – principles that ensure you get the best customer service in the industry
- Be friendly and helpful at all times
These are just a few of the things you can trust us to do; things that help make us one of the market leaders in the personal injury claim industry.
Trust works both ways
What the Esther Rantzen TV advert doesn’t say is that trust works both ways and we need to be able to trust you as well. We need you:
- To give us information as soon as you are able, to avoid delays.
- To tell us if you do not understand something we are asking, so that we can do whatever is necessary to make sure you do. Misunderstandings can cause too many problems and can quite often be avoided.
- To be honest and truthful with us from the start of your claim for a road accident in Nottingham.
The next step with your road accident in Nottingham claim
You can make contact with us either by completing the 30-second test on our website, or by phoning our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speaking to one of our friendly advisers.
From this first initial contact to the finalisation of your personal injury compensation claim, you will know you were right to trust us after you have been in a road accident in Nottingham.