If you have been involved in a road accident in Northumberland, that was not your fault and as a result got injured, then you could ask our patron Esther Rantzen what she thinks you should do.
Esther Rantzen would recommend that you talk to a solicitor for your personal injury compensation claim and she would tell you to contact Accident Advice Helpline – one of the top companies in the personal claim industry in the UK.
Why Esther Rantzen would suggest you use Accident Advice Helpline for your road accident in Northumberland
This is simple – it’s because she knows we deliver on our promises, we are efficient, professional, and give the highest quality customer service. After the trauma of an accident or assault, we know you do not need the stress of making the personal injury compensation claim yourself, so we aim to take that stress, hassle, and worry away from you, and get you the best compensation deal for your injuries.
That’s why Esther Rantzen would suggest using us for your road accident in Northumberland for personal injury compensation claims.
What about criminal injuries, do you deal with those?
Yes we do. As with all personal injury compensation claims you have to fit the criteria laid down by the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority (CICA), the basics of which are:Open Claim Calculator
- You must have needed medical treatment for your injuries.
- You must be a British citizen, a national of certain other countries (mainly European) that has aright to be in the UK, or a member of HM forces.
- The incident must of happened within the last two years, except in special circumstances (such as child abuse) where the rules are slightly different.
- The incident must have been reported to the police and you must have assisted the police as much as you can.
Does Accident Advice Helpline deal with road accidents in Northumberland?
Yes we do. The basics of the criteria for this type of accident is:
- The fault should not have been your’s
- You must have needed medical treatment for your injuries
- The accident must of happened with the last three years
What about any other type of personal injury compensation claims?
Yes we do. There are numerous options, but a few of the more common ones are:
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illness or disease
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips, and falls in a public place
Do you need money to start my claim?
No, we do not. Making initial contact with us is free either via the 30-second test on our website, or by phoning our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speaking to one of our friendly and professional advisers.
From then on, your claim will be dealt with on a No Win No Fee* basis, so we do not want any money to start your claim, and if by any unlikely chance you should lose you case, we will not ask you for a penny.
So if you need to make a personal injury compensation claim, you should listen to Esther and contact Accident Advice Helpline now.