Have you been injured in an accident that was not your fault? Whether that was a road accident in Bath and North East Somerset, an accident at work, a slip, trip or fall accident, or any other type of accident, you could be entitled to compensation.
This is what the law in the UK says. As long as your injury needed medical attention, and the accident in question took place no more than three years ago you could claim compensation.
Making a personal injury claim can be a daunting prospect if it is the first time you have considered it, which for most victims it is. But if you use the services of Accident Advice Helpline for your road accident in Bath and North East Somerset claim, you will find that we keep the process simple and stress-free.
Making a road accident in Bath and North East Somerset claim the Accident Advice Helpline way
If you decide to use our services to help with your personal injury claim, you will soon realise how easy we make it for all of our claimants to get the compensation they deserve. We will:
- Get you the maximum amount of compensation to which you are entitled for your circumstances.
- Ensure that every area of your accident and injuries are examined, so that nothing is missed from your claim.
- Handle the claim simply, quickly and efficiently to keep the process as stress-free for you as we can.
- Always put the needs of our claimants first, as it is you for whom we are working – no one else.
- Continue to give free legal advice about making claims on our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500.
- Always work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so that we know all innocent victims can make a claim without worrying about their finances – we will never ask for money for the claim to be started, or our legal fees if the claim is lost.
- Continue to provide estimates of the amounts claimants might be awarded via our 30-second test on our website, which will also tell you if you have a valid claim.
- Make sure that our four key principles are always used when dealing with claimants – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability mean that we are always open and honest with our claimants, so they feel safe with their personal injury claim in our hands.
These are just a few of the things that have helped build our enviable reputation for the highest quality customer services, and in part explain why we still get thousands of new enquiries every month.
Whether victims contact us through our website or on the freephone helpline, we know they will not regret using Accident Advice Helpline for their personal injury compensation claim after a road accident in Bath and North East Somerset.
For more information contact us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 26th June 2014