There are several reasons why faultless victims steer clear of claiming road accident compensation in Dover, most of which are from information that is out of date or just totally wrong. Then you will always get the victims that think they know best and will not even entertain the idea car accident claims, without even looking into it properly.
If only they took five minutes to look at the very user friendly website of Accident Advice Helpline, and maybe complete our 30-second test, many of them would change their minds and pursue their legal right to compensation. We can say this with all confidence because it happens all the time. Once victims have the correct information, realise how easy we make it for them and that they will be taking no financial risk, they are far more likely to make Dover car accident claims.
Why innocent victims choose Accident Advice Helpline for their road accident compensation in Dover
There are no end of reasons why victims turn to us when they want to claim compensation, including:
- Our reputation for providing the highest quality customer service for all our claimants, which comes from always putting their needs before anything else.
- The recommendation of Esther Rantzen. People listen to Esther because of how she has always fought for consumers to make sure they are getting a fair deal. Her opinions are respected, and when she tells innocent victims to use the services of Accident Advice Helpline, many of them do.
- Our ‘no win, no fee’ agreement, which takes all the financial risk away from the claimant. We never ask for money to start a compensation claim, and if for any reason it should be lost, there will be no legal fees to pay.
- Our knowledge and expertise in making successful claims, ensuring that every are of the accident and how it has impacted on the victims life is looked at to get them a fair deal for their situation.
- The friendly and helpful advisers that man our freephone helpline. They will chat to victims about their experience, answer any questions they may have about making claims, and then let the victim decide if they want to make a quest for compensation.
Sometimes, a victim tries to make the claim themselves, but this is not advisable. They are a legal process that needs the care and attention that only a specialist law firm can give, which is exactly why they should get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
It is not difficult to contact us, you can:
- Complete our online claim form which will allow your claim to be assessed before someone calls you.
- Complete our 30-second test, which lets you know if you have a valid claim, as well as giving you an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
- Call our freephone number 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and speak to our friendly advisers.
We can help when it comes to road accident compensation in Dover.
Date Published: 20th November 2014