How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in West Midlands

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Midlands

    If you have had a serious road accident and been injured badly, you should be able to make road accident claims in West Midlands and claim sickness benefits, both of which can keep you afloat financially during this time.

    It may be necessary for you to claim sickness benefits if you are unable to work and cannot get sick pay from your employer. Often sick pay is not enough to cover all of your outgoings, so you can still claim benefits in some cases. If you want to make compensation or benefits claims, here are some of the ways that you can do this.

    Speak to your doctor

    In both compensation and benefits claims, you will need proof from your doctor that you are unable to work and need to have some time off. A medical certificate will be dated for as long as you need to be off work, although your doctor will extend it if needs be. A medical assessment will include details of your injuries, how serious they are and how the doctor believes they were sustained. This information makes a compensation claim more likely to be successful.

    Speak to your local authority

    Many sickness and disability benefits can be claimed directly from your local authority, and can be done over the phone or online to make the process easier.

    You should make your call or fill out an application as soon as possible, as it can take a couple of weeks for the claim to be processed, and during this time you will still need money.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Find out what else you are entitled to

    If you are getting sickness benefits you may be entitled to other benefits as well.

    Your local authority can let you know what these are and how you can apply for them. If you are claiming compensation, you may also be able to claim back expenses, so talk to your solicitor about this.

    How to make road accident claims in West Midlands

    Making road accident claims in West Midlands is easy if you work with an experienced professional who is able to work with you and on your behalf to put together the strongest possible case for a successful claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years’ experience with personal injury compensation claims, and works with professional injury lawyers who work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation that you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to make a start on your claim and to find out more about the claims process from the team, to aid you in your decision.

    Date Published: 24th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.