How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in West Lindsey

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Lindsey

    After a road accident in which you may have sustained serious injuries, it is likely that you will have plenty of hospital and doctor’s appointments in the weeks and months that follow.

    It is important that you learn what you need to talk about and tell your doctor at these appointments so that they are a good use of both yours and your doctor’s time, so that you are able to make road accident claims in West Lindsey, and so that you continue to recover well. Here are some of the things that you should cover with your doctor, during your appointment.

    Medical certificates

    If you are not ready to return to work then your doctor will need to provide you with a medical certificate for work, and which will also help you to claim benefits to keep you afloat during this time.

    Mention that you need a new medical certificate, and also that you need a full medical assessment before you leave, as this will help you to claim compensation as well.

    How you are recovering

    Be honest and don’t tell your doctor that you are feeling much better when you are not.

    Open Claim Calculator

    It is important that your doctor knows exactly how you are feeling and recovering so that they can decide what the next course of action is in your treatment.

    Symptoms which seem unrelated

    If you are sleeping badly, feeling agitated or suffering from headaches, mention these things to your doctor. Even if you are suffering from a broken foot, any symptoms you are suffering from could actually relate to your accident, and your doctor needs to know about them.

    How to make road accident claims in West Lindsey

    If you have been in an accident which you believe was caused by the negligence of another person, you should be able to make road accident claims in West Lindsey with help from your doctor and a police report from the accident.

    You will also need a professional injury lawyer, who has plenty of experience with these sorts of claims, and is able to put together the strongest possible case for compensation on your behalf.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 and the team will be able to tell you whether or not you have a good case for a claim. If you do then you will be passed over to an injury lawyer, who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation that you deserve.

    Date Published: 24th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.