How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in West Lancashire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Lancashire

    If you have had a serious road accident and sustained injuries, it can take a little while for you to be fully recovered and able to return to your everyday activities. You should be able to be seen regularly by a doctor on the NHS, and this is free, meaning that your medical treatments shouldn’t cost you anything.

    Depending on the types of injuries you have sustained, however, you might want to think about making road accident claims in West Lancashire and using the money from your claim to pay for private or specialist treatment. Here is how you can decide whether or not you need to do this.

    If you have very serious injuries

    Although any serious injuries can be dealt with on the NHS, if you are suffering from multiple injuries, or very serious, life-threatening injuries, it may be worth your while to look for private care. With private care you will have more dedicated attention from your doctor, meaning that you are more likely to recover quickly.

    If you are not getting better

    If your accident was a long time ago and you have received plenty of treatment, yet you don’t appear to be getting any better, you may want to consider working with a specialist or private hospital. A specialist will have more experience with injuries like yours and may know of some different, if expensive, treatments to help you to recover.

    If your doctor recommends it

    Your doctor will always do their best to ensure that you get the treatment that you require, in hopes that you will get better as quickly as possible. However, in some cases your doctor may just have to accept that you are not recovering well on their watch, and will then let you know of other options, even if these are ones which you need to pay for.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making road accident claims in West Lancashire

    If you do want to make road accident claims in West Lancashire and use the money for specialist care, you want to make your claim as quickly and easily as possible so that this money is available to you when you need it. You also want to know that your claim has a good chance of success, so should find a good, experienced injury lawyer who is able to make your claim for you, on your behalf.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the team about your accident, and they will be able to help you to put together the strongest possible case for a successful claim.

    Date Published: 24th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.