How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in Wealden

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Wealden

    When faced with an aggressive driver on the road, it is critical that you do everything you can to stay safe, so that the aggression of another person doesn’t cause you to have an accident.

    If you are involved in an accident as the result of this driver’s behaviour, you should be able to make road accident claims in Wealden against them, but it is far better to avoid this situation in the first place. Here are some ways to deal with the situation if you do come across an aggressive driver on the road.

    Behave calmly

    It is hard to maintain a level of aggression against someone who isn’t being aggressive back. If you come across a driver who is bullying others or otherwise being aggressive, try to stay calm and polite in front of them. It will make their behaviour look more outrageous and may get them to think twice about what they are doing. Don’t react if they shout or gesticulate to you, other than to wave them through.

    Pull over

    If you find that behaving in a calm manner is not helping to calm down the other driver, your next course of action should be to remove yourself from the situation altogether.

    Pull over to the side of the road, keep your windows rolled up and your doors locked. If the other driver pulls over and tries to start an argument with you, call the police and let them deal with the situation, and do not get out of your car or face the other person directly.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Let them go

    Just allow an aggressive driver to get past you as fast as you are able to, even if it is not really their turn to go. Pull over to let them go, or wave them through on one side, but whatever you do don’t hog your lane and try to make them wait or they could cause an accident.

    Making road accident claims in Wealden

    You can make road accident claims in Wealden for any accident which you feel was caused by the negligence or bad behaviour of another driver.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to discuss what happened in your accident with the team and find out whether or not you have a good case for compensation. If you are able to make a claim, you will be passed over to an injury lawyer working on a 100% no win no fee* basis to process your claim. You may not even have to go to court, as your injury lawyer will work hard to get your claim processed as quickly and simply as possible, and will work on your behalf as much as they are able.

    Date Published: 24th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.