How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in Southend-on-Sea

    If your child is injured in an accident that you were also involved in, you don’t have to limit yourself to making a claim on your own behalf, but you can also make road accident claims in Southend-on-Sea on behalf of your child.

    It can be a little more difficult and take a little longer to make a claim for a child, but in the long run it is worthwhile as it helps you to get the money that you need for medical bills, childcare and other help around the house whilst your child needs it. Here are some tips for making compensation claims on behalf of your child.

    Hire a great injury lawyer

    To make the claims process much easier on both you and your child, hire a great injury lawyer who has lots of experience in the field of personal injury compensation claims.

    Your injury lawyer should generally be able to take on as much of the claim as possible so that the child isn’t forced to get too involved as the claim progresses. A good injury lawyer will work hard to ensure that the child doesn’t have to be too involved in the claim at all.

    Decide when you need the money

    With compensation claims for children, you may be able to get the money right away, or this money may be held until the child turns 18 so that they can do as they wish with it. If you need the money for medical bills and so on then let your lawyer know right away so that they can let the court know this as soon as possible.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How to make easier road accident claims in Southend-on-Sea

    Making road accident claims in Southend-on-Sea on behalf of someone else is never going to be completely simple, but at the same time there are things that you can do to make it simpler.

    One of the best ways to make your claim as simple as possible is to work with an experienced injury lawyer who is able to work with you on a 100% no win no fee basis to get you the compensation that you deserve.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the team about your claim and, if they believe that you have a great case for a claim then they will pass you over to a lawyer who will work with you and on your behalf to get your claim processed.

    Date Published: 9th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.