How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in South Ribble

    If you have had a road accident and sustained any injuries, you need to see your doctor as soon as possible. Firstly, you need to get your medical condition assessed by an expert, as even though you may not think that you are badly injured, you may be suffering from more serious injuries than you think. Not only this, but your doctor will be able to help you to make road accident claims in South Ribble, as well as take the time off work you need to recover fully.

    Here are some of the most important reasons to see a doctor after your accident.

    For treatment

    The most important reason to visit your doctor is to get your injuries treated as quickly as possible. Your doctor will be able to work out how badly you have been injured and what the best course of action is, so that your injuries don’t get worse. Head and spinal injuries can take time to appear and these do need to be treated as soon as possible or they can have serious complications.

    For a medical assessment

    A full medical assessment will prove how badly you have been injured and what the nature of your injuries was, which will help you with both compensation and insurance claims. A medical assessment proves that you were injured in the way that you said you were, and that these injuries were caused by the accident and were not present before.

    To get time off work

    Your employer has to give you the time off work that you need to recover, but will generally only do this if you can prove that you were injured. Your doctor has the power to write you a medical certificate which signs you off from work for a certain amount of time.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making road accident claims in South Ribble

    Once you have seen your doctor, you will be able to make road accident claims in South Ribble using the medical assessment that your doctor has given you as proof of your injuries.

    You should call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the team about your accident and provide them with any evidence that you have. The team will then pair you with an experienced injury solicitor, working on a 100% no win no fee basis to put together your claim. You will be able to get regular updates on the status of your claim, and should be able to get enough money to keep you afloat for a while after the accident.

    Date Published: 8th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.