How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in South Oxfordshire

    After a road accident, you may find that it takes you some time to get back on your feet again. If you have sustained very serious injuries, you may even have to quit your job whilst you are recovering, and this can cause serious financial problems over time.

    Here are some of the things that you can do after a road accident, including making road accident claims in South Oxfordshire, to help you to stay afloat whilst you are unable to work, and to help you to get back on your feet again as you start to recover.

    Claim compensation

    If your accident was not your fault then you should be able to claim compensation from the other party. Compensation will help you to stay afloat by offering money to replace lost wages, and any other expenses that you may have incurred as a result of the accident. This money will give you some breathing space until you are able to return to work.

    Look into sickness benefits

    Sickness and incapacity benefits are there to help you to pay your essential bills during a time that you are not able to work due to illness or disability. Visit your doctor and they will be able to give you a medical certificate which proves that you are too sick to work for the time being, and you can then make a claim for the money that you need.

    How to make road accident claims in South Oxfordshire

    If you have decided that making road accident claims in South Oxfordshire is the best way for you to get back on your feet financially after your accident, you want to work with an experienced injury lawyer, who will know the law better than you and be able to put together the strongest possible case for a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call Accident Advice helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the team about your accident and get help deciding whether or not you have a good enough case for a successful claim.

    If you do decide to go ahead with a claim, you will work with a professional lawyer, working on a 100% no win no fee basis to get you the compensation that you deserve. Your lawyer will keep you updated as your claim progresses, and will try to get your claim settled as quickly as possible, so you may not even have to go to court.

    Date Published: 8th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.