How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in Oadby and Wigston

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Oadby and Wigston

    There are all sorts of injuries that you can sustain in a road accident, and they will vary in seriousness according to the type of injury that you sustain, how your injury comes about and even according to different factors about yourself. However, it can be agreed that there are some injuries which mean that you will want to be checked over by a doctor more critically than others. Here are some of the most serious road injuries which you should take to your doctor as soon as possible.

    Head injuries

    It is not always obvious that you have suffered from a head injury, but these are the most serious types of injuries that you can sustain, potentially causing permanent brain damage or even death. If you believe that you may have hit your head as a result of your accident, are bleeding or feel bruising on your head, or even just have a headache, go to see your doctor right away. If the head injury is severe, you should call the emergency services right away so that you can be looked over sooner rather than later.

    Back and spine injuries

    These types of injuries can lead to permanent paralysis and other very serious complications. If you think that you may have injured your back, neck or spine as a result of your accident, let people know this and don’t allow yourself to be moved. You should make sure that someone calls an ambulance and that you are dealt with by medical professionals, who know how to move you without causing permanent injuries.

    Making road accident claims in Oadby and Wigston

    If the accident which caused your injuries was the result of another person’s negligence, then you should be able to make road accident claims in Oadby and Wigston against them. Compensation will help you to stay afloat financially whilst you are unable to work because of your injuries. Not only this, but it helps to give you a sense of closure about your accident, allowing you to recover emotionally as well as physically.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the team about your accident and find out more about the claims process. If you decide to proceed with a claim then you will be passed over to an injury lawyer who will make your claim for you, on your behalf.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 3rd June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.