How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in North Dorset

    If you work in a driving job then it is up to you to ensure that you stay safe and don’t cause accidents for the most part. However, if you are involved in an accident then there are various ways that the accident may be perceived to be the fault of your employer, and for this you should be able to make road accident claims in North Dorset for your injuries.

    Here are some of the ways that your employer can be at fault for any accident that you have, so that you can think about claiming against them.

    Lack of training

    Obviously you will have to already have a driving licence in order to take on a driving job, but this is not where all of your training ends. You may need training to drive the specific vehicle that you have to drive for your job, or training in how to do the finer details of your job. If your employer neglects your training then they may be indirectly at fault for your accident.

    Not maintaining vehicles

    Your employer should be making every effort to ensure that all vehicles are well-maintained and serviced regularly to ensure that they are in good working order before you take them out on the road. If you have an accident because of a problem with a vehicle which could have been easily found and sorted out if it had been maintained properly, then you may have a great case for compensation.

    Making you work long shifts

    Any driver needs to be well-rested and allowed to have the breaks that they need in order to stay alert and safe on the road. If your employer is placing you on extremely long shifts without an opportunity for a break, then an accident may be considered to be their fault.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How to make road accident claims in North Dorset easily

    The easiest way for you to make road accident claims in North Dorset against your employer is to work with an experienced and dedicated personal injury lawyer, who will know the law better than you and be able to put together the strongest possible case for compensation on your behalf.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or text “claim365” to 88010 to make a start on your claim as soon as possible. You have up to three years to complete your claim, but it is always better to start sooner rather than later to ensure that your case has a better chance of success. You will be teamed with an injury lawyer who will work on a 100% no win no fee basis to get you the compensation that you deserve, and will keep you updated as the claim progresses.

    Date Published: 1st June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.