How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in Chichester

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Chichester

    If you have had a road accident then there will be lots of things which need to be dealt with in the weeks and months that follow. Insurance will need to be paid to deal with the damage to any vehicles involved, and you may want to think about road accident claims in Chichester.

    If you are sure that the accident was not your fault, then you should be able to claim compensation for any injuries you have suffered. Here are some of the people who may have been at fault for your accident, and who you can claim against.

    The other driver

    If you believe that the other driver was at fault for your accident then it should be fairly simple to make a claim against them. Another driver can be proven to be at fault if they were breaking the law when the accident happened, such as if they were drink driving or speeding. They could also be at fault if they were distracted or behaving aggressively.


    You can make a claim against a pedestrian if they walked out in front of your vehicle, causing you to have an accident. Although they may have been injured badly in the accident, as long as they were the one at fault for causing the accident, it is still possible to claim against them.

    The local authority

    You may also have had an accident due to the conditions of the road. In the case of roads which are badly broken or cracked, or which have extreme potholes, it is the council’s job to get these fixed as soon as possible. If this has not happened then you should be able to make a claim against the local authority for your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making road accident claims in Chichester

    If you decide that you have a good enough case to make an accident claim after your road accident, the best way to make road accident claims in Chichester is through an experienced injury lawyer.

    You can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010 to find out more about the claims process and get started on a claim of your own. You will work with experienced injury lawyers, who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation that you deserve. Your lawyer will keep you up to date as your claim progresses, and you may be able to settle out of court.

    Date Published: 14th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.