Road accident claims in Breckland
If you have been injured in a road accident that wasn’t your fault you may be entitled to compensation. You can even claim compensation for a minor injury, or an injury you have now recovered from, so long as the accident that you were involved in took place within the past three years.
If you are owed compensation, we can help you. We are an established injury law firm and we have handled a large number of road accident claims in Breckland, so we have all the experience to make sure that your claim is successful, and that you get the money that you deserve.
How much are you owed?
The amount of personal injury compensation that you get will depend on:
- How serious your injury was
- How much stress and inconvenience your injury caused you. And
- How much your injury cost you by way of accident-related expenses
Your lawyer will make sure that you are paid back money spent on things like vehicle repairs and private medical treatment, so it is important that you keep track of your expenses and retain receipts and bank or credit card statements that prove your costs. If you would like an estimate of how much you could be owed we have a compensation calculator on our website.
You will not have to pay any tax on the money that you are awarded but if you claimed any state benefits to help you financially while you recovered from your injury you may have to pay that money back. You lawyer will advise you on this when you claim.
You will probably get your compensation money after an out of court agreement, as most road accident claims are decided this way. An out of court agreement doesn’t necessarily mean that you get less money but you will get it quicker.
Why claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry
- We work on claims under no win no fee* contracts, so you will not have to pay us any money upfront
- We have fifteen years of industry experience
- Most of the claims that we handle are settled out of court
- We are endorsed by famous consumer rights champion Esther Rantzen
- We have a helpline where you can get obligation free legal advice from a trained advisor
Call now to claim today
To speak to one of our friendly advisors about starting your road accident claim today please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling us from a mobile. Alternatively, text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you. Lines are open 24 hours a day and all calls to Accident Advice Helpline are kept confidential.
Date Published: 7th July 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts