Before you can make a personal injury compensation claim for a road accident in Bournemouth, you need to make sure that the rules for making claims apply to you situation:
- You must have been in an accident that was not your fault
- You must have sustained injuries to your body or mind in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed the attention of a doctor
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
Once you are sure you fit the rules, you can consider making a personal injury claim for compensation.
The evidence that will help with your road accident in Bournemouth claim
If the guilty party contests your claim, you will need to gather as much evidence as possible to prove you case, such things as:
- Details of how the accident happened and why it was the fault of someone else.
- Details of the guilty party so that your specialist claim solicitor knows who to make the claim against.
- Details of any witnesses that are prepared to provide witness statements on your behalf.
- Photos of the accident scene can be useful, even if they were taken on a mobile phone.
- A medical report on your injuries and the prognosis for the future from the medical professional that treated your injuries. Some times an independent medical assessment is required by the other party’s legal representation.
- If it was any type of any accident that the police were called, they have to speak to everyone involved and compile an accident report. That report often apportions blame and could be very useful when you are claiming compensation.
- Any other information, no matter how trivial it may seem, that may affect the strength of your claim.
Making the claim for your road accident in Bournemouth
Once you have all your evidence gathered, you need to contact a decent law firm so that you can start your claim, you need to contact Accident Advice Helpline. You can contact us through our website by completing our online claim form or our 30-second test. The test is the option many victims choose as once it has let you know you qualify for compensation it gives you an estimate of how much you could be awarded, all in less than 30 seconds.
Or you can contact us by phone on our freephone helpline number, 0800 180 4123. Our friendly and helpful advisors will provide all the information you need to decide if you want to continue with a personal injury compensation claim. They will not put you under any pressure to make a claim, and calling them puts you under no obligation to proceed, that decision has to be yours.
As we work on a no win no fee basis for all claims, you do not have to worry about how to fund your quest for compensation. We will not ask for any money to start the work, or if you claim is not won.