Ribble Valley accident


Have you had an accident in the Ribble Valley area? You may live or work there, or perhaps you were on holiday, visiting the Forest of Bowland, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Whatever type of Ribble Valley accident you have been injured in, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice and information about filing a claim for your injuries.

Had a Ribble Valley accident?

Although the Ribble Valley is a beautiful area, accidents can and do occur there. If you are considering making a claim for injuries stemming from a Ribble Valley accident, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can give you information about making a claim and tell you if your claim can be filed. We can even begin your claim for you if it can be made. This can be done over the phone as we work for our clients on a no win no fee* basis.

You can speak with one of our expert advisers who will be able to tell you if you have a valid claim to make. You will need to explain how and why the accident occurred and say when it happened.

Most common accidents

The most common accidents are slips, trips and falls. These can happen anywhere, and sometimes they are our own fault. To make a claim for injuries arising from these accidents, you must be able to prove that your particular accident was caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness.

Perhaps you slipped and fell on ice in the doorway of a shop, for example. If you broke an arm or a leg, you might be able to make a claim against the owner of the shop. Doorways should be free of hazards. Failure to remove ice and snow from such areas can be construed as negligence on the part of staff or the owner of the shop and so a claim can be brought against the owner.

If you believe that you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice and help with your potential claim at any time. You can phone us or send us a text to have us call you back to find out how we can be of help.

You can text “claim 365” to us on 88010 or call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.

Call us on our freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline.

Leave us a message if we can’t take your call and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Why not contact us now for help and expert legal advice about your potential claim?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )