How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Ribble Valley accident at work

    Your employer is legally bound to provide you with a safe and secure place to work. If they breach their obligation to you and you suffer an injury in a Ribble Valley accident at work, you may have a claim for compensation.

    Proving that your employer was at fault

    A vital part of succeeding in securing compensation after a Ribble Valley accident at work is to be able to prove that your employer was at fault for your accident. If you do not have a legal background, you may find it difficult to collect the evidence you need to persuade your employer to pay out for your case.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we can provide you with access to a specialist personal injury solicitor who will be able to gather all the evidence you need to prove that your employer was to blame for your accident. He or she will work with you on a 100% no win, no fee basis, and will not rest until your employer provides you with the compensation you deserve.

    Claiming compensation for your Ribble Valley accident at work

    If you win your Ribble Valley accident at work claim, your solicitor will help you to recoup a number of losses from your employer, including:

    • Lost income
      If your injuries forced you to take time off work, you will be entitled to claim back the money you could have made. All you will need to do is provide your solicitor with wage slips from before and after your accident.
    • Travel expenses
      If you have lost money travelling to and from medical appointments, you should keep your tickets and receipts and claim these back.
    • Medical treatment
      If you were unable to seek timely treatment on the NHS, or you required a treatment that was not available on the NHS, you will be able to claim for the cost of private medical treatment.
    • Nursing care
      If you required professional nursing care as a result of your injury, you will be able to recoup the cost of the money you paid out to get that assistance. If your friends or relatives cared for you because you could not afford professional assistance, you will be able to claim compensation for the care and attention they have freely provided.

    To find out more about the types of losses you can claim for, please call our Freephone helpline and let one of our friendly advisor’s advise you on your next steps. Alternatively, use our 30-second test and one of our advisor’s will call you back.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 27th September 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.