If you need legal advice after your Rhymney accident, then we at Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
We are a personal injury compensation law firm, established in the year 2000. We are dedicated to helping people like you get the advice and legal assistance, that you need to make a successful claim for compensation. However, you must be able to prove that your accident was caused by someone else.
Your accident may have taken place on the road, at work, in a public place, or anywhere else. You can claim personal injury compensation providing that your Rhymney accident took place within the past three years, and you weren’t to blame for that accident happening.
Whose fault it is anyway?
Some of the people who call Accident Advice Helpline are absolutely certain that they weren’t to blame for their accident; perhaps the perpetrator has already admitted full liability.
But other callers are not so sure who is to blame for their accident. If this is the case with your Rhymney accident, then please call us anyway. We may be able to help determine just who is responsible.
If you weren’t to blame then you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries.
What to do after your accident
Doing any of the following will help your case if you decide to claim compensation for your Rhymney accident:
- Reporting the accident to the police, if applicable. If you are unsure whether or not a crime has been committed, report the accident anyway, just to be on the safe side.
- Make an appointment with your doctor. This appointment will go on your medical record which may be used in your case. Even if your injury was minor, it may worsen over time (as is often the case with back injuries for example).
- If possible, and again if applicable, take the number of any witnesses, and take photos.
- Write an account of your Rhymney accident while it is still fresh in your mind.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline
If you decide to go ahead and claim compensation for your injuries, Accident Advice Helpline can assign your case to an injury lawyer who will work for you on a ‘no-win, no-fee’ basis.
- The ‘no-win, no-fee’ system means that you don’t have to pay any legal fees upfront.
- We, at Accident Advice Helpline, have a proven success record for making successful personal injury claims, most of which are settled out of court.
- Our injury lawyers are committed to getting the best compensation packages that they can for their clients.
- Our patron is consumer rights campaigner, Dame Esther Rantzen.
To talk to an Accident Advice Helpline adviser today about your Rhymney accident, call our helpline on 0800 689 0500. Or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Both lines are open twenty four hours a day and all calls are kept confidential.
Why not call us now to find out more?
Date Published: 21st June 2014
Author: David Brown