If you need legal advice after your Rhymney accident then Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
Accident Advice Helpline is an injury law firm that has dedicated over a decade to helping people like you get the advice, and legal assistance, that you need to make a successful claim for compensation following an accident that was caused by someone else.
This could be an accident that took place on the road, at work in a public place, or anywhere else. You can claim personal injury compensation providing that your Rhmney accident took place within the past three years, and you weren’t to blame for that accident happening.
Whose fault it is anyway?
Some of the people who call Accident Advice Helpline (AAH) are absolutely certain that they weren’t to blame for their accident; perhaps the perpetrator has already admitted full liability.
But other callers are not so sure who is to blame for their accident. If this is the case with your Rhymney accident then please call us anyway, we may be able to help determine just who is responsible for your Rhymney accident, and can then confirm whether you can submit a claim for compensation.
What to do after your accident
Doing any of the following will help your case if you decide to claim compensation for your Rhymney accident:
- Reporting the accident to the police, if applicable. If you are unsure whether or not a crime has been committed, report the accident anyway, just to be on the safe side.
- Make an appointment with your doctor. This appointment will go on your medical record which may be used in your case. Even if your injury was minor, it may worsen over time (as is often the case with back injuries for example).
- If possible, and again if applicable, take the number of any witnesses, and take photos.
- Write an account of your Rhymney accident while it is still fresh in your mind.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline
If you decide to go ahead and claim compensation for your Rhymney accident, the Accident Advice Helpline can assign your case to an injury lawyer who will work for you under a ‘no win, no fee*’ contract.
- The ‘no win, no fee*’ system means that you don’t have to pay ay legal fees upfront; and if your claim is unsuccessful then you won’t owe anything at all.
- The Accident Advice Helpline has a proven success record for making successful personal injury claims, most of which are settled out of court.
- The Helpline’s injury lawyers are committed to getting the best compensation packages that they can for their clients.
- The patron of Accident Advice Helpline is consumer rights campaigner, Esther Rantzen.
To talk to an Accident Advice Helpline adviser today about your Rhymney accident, call our helpline on 0800 689 0500. Or on 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile phone. Both lines are open twenty four hours a day and all calls are kept confidential.