How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Rhosllannerchrugog car accident

    If you have been injured in a Rhosllannerchrugog car accident, you may be wondering if you are entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you are unsure about whether you are eligible to make a claim for your injuries, you can find out by contacting us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Claiming for injuries after a Rhosllannerchrugog car accident

    If you need expert legal advice and help to make a claim for injuries because you were involved in a Rhosllannerchrugog car accident, we at Accident Advice Helpline can help. We are experts in the claims laws and can advise you over the phone.

    Why not call us now? You will be able to speak with one of our expert advisors who deals with claims for injuries arising from car accidents. You can tell the advisor how your accident happened over the phone. Also tell the advisor about the contents of the police accident report, which should clear you of blame for the accident.

    The advisor will inform you, when he or she knows exactly what happened, if you have a claim to file. If you do have, then you can begin the claims’ procedure there and then whilst you are on the phone.

    We don’t have to wait for an advance payment from you to start the claim, because we work on a no-win, no-fee basis. That’s one advantage of using our services. Most local solicitors wouldn’t operate in this way.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What do you have to prove to make a claim?

    Apart from having to prove that someone else’s negligence or recklessness caused your accident, and that you were not to blame for it, you will also have to demonstrate that you sought and received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as was possible after the accident. Your medical records should show that you did. If you delayed seeking treatment, this could damage your claim.

    If you claim for loss of earnings you will have to provide payslips, showing what pay you received prior to your accident. You can also be awarded compensation for loss of future earnings if you are unlikely to work again.

    If you now think that you are eligible to make a claim for your injuries, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Contact details for Accident Advice Helpline

    You can get in touch with us for expert advice and information about your potential claim.

    You can call us on our freephone number from a landline. This is 0800 689 0500. To call from a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993. Charges may apply. We’re here to help you after your Rhosllannerchrugog car accident.

    Date Published: 13th June 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.