How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Reperfusion injury

    A reperfusion injury often occurs when there is a lack of blood supply, causing tissue damage. This can occur in a number of different situations, and the effects can often be very serious. When you have been impacted by such a situation, seek out a doctor.

    Sometimes, a reperfusion injury can take place due to no fault of your own. For instance, you might find that you’ve been affected by such an injury due to medical negligence. Though not the only way that this could occur, it does represent one of the ways in which the injury could take place.

    Claiming for a reperfusion injury

    If you have been affected by a reperfusion injury which took place due to no fault of your own, it often helps to seek out a personal injury lawyer who can help you to make a compensation claim for this serious injury.

    Accident Advice Helpline might be able to help you with this, and the best way to find out is to call our team of advisors. When speaking to the team, you’ll want to keep in mind that any figures provided are just estimates, and that nothing can be guaranteed in terms of what you might be able to claim.

    For those looking to make a compensation claim you should act quickly, as more often than not you only have three years from the point at which an accident takes place in which to make a claim. However, this could vary, and depending on the situation you might be given more time in which to make a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When making a claim, you’ll find that most of it can be done over the phone, although it could very well be the case that you’re asked to attend a medical assessment.

    If you’re making a claim based on medical negligence, or something of the sort, it is important to keep track of everything that you were told to do. This might mean recording your medical expenses and instructions provided by the doctor.

    Though you might be suffering at the moment from a reperfusion injury, you should keep in mind that if it was caused due to no fault of your own there could be some light at the of the tunnel, as you have a chance to make a compensation claim and treat the injury, or at least cover some of the costs while you are recovering from the injury.

    Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the country, and we have been endorsed by the popular consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen, a testament to the fact that we care about our clients. You can call us using the following number: 0800 689 0500, or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 23rd March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.