Are you entitled to make an injury claim, but need some help locating a law firm?
Being hurt or injured during an accident that was caused by the negligence of another person or organisation can be a truly horrid and traumatic experience. At the time, it can seem like your world has just collapsed on top of you. It can be extremely disorientating, especially if you are on your own without the reassurance of a friend or family member.
Whilst you may be feeling very fragile and vulnerable in the days or weeks following an injury caused by a no-fault accident, it is vitally important that you seek the help and assistance of a reputable Renfrew law firm.
If you don’t have a personal recommendation from a relation, friend, or work colleague for a trustworthy Renfrew law firm, then you would be well advised to contact Accident Advice Helpline, and let them put you in direct contact with a reputable and trustworthy Renfrew law firm who are adept and well versed in handling personal injury claims.
Can I trust Accident Advice Helpline with my claim?
If you have been badly hurt or injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be experiencing trust issues. That is entirely understandable if your accident was caused by an unfathomable degree of negligence. However, it is vitally important that you have trust and put faith in the legal representation which you select, so here a few facts about Accident Advice Helpline which will hopefully put your mind at rest:
- We are the UK’s foremost personal injury compensation law firm;
- We were established in 2000 and have a wealth of experience in handling successful personal injury claims;
- Each month, we receive over 25,000 enquiries from potential claimants;
- Last year, we were pivotal in delivering over £30 million of compensation to victims of accidents which were caused by negligence;
- We can help you achieve the legal justice you so richly deserve; and
- We have been endorsed by people’s champion Esther Rantzen since August 2002.
With what sorts of accidents can a Renfrew law firm at Accident Advice Helpline assist?
Accident Advice Helpline are able to assist with all manner of no-fault accidents. However, we are specialists in the following areas of accidents:
- Accidents at work;
- Road traffic accidents; and
- Slips, trips or falls.
So, don’t delay getting in contact with Accident Advice Helpline for a moment longer. Call them right now for free on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text ‘claims365’ to 88010. Our telephone lines are open 24/7, so whenever you decide to ring and get in touch you can be guaranteed that your call will be answered.
Date Published: 19th July 2014
Author: Emma Newman