How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Renfrew car accident claims

    You have been injured in a road traffic accident which is why you are looking at this page. You will want to know if you can make a claim for compensation because you were the injured party. This is only natural and in line with British accident law. As the victim of an accident caused by another person, you have the right to make a claim for compensation if the accident could have been avoided. Accident Advice Helpline is on hand today if you wish to find out more about Renfrew car accident claims. Our advisors will provide you with free personal injury advice.

    To establish if you are entitled to make a personal injury claim, call Accident Advice Helpline today. Our lines are open now and our advisors are handling queries and requests to secure compensation on behalf of other accident victims.

    Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s leading law firms and has been securing personal injury compensation for the last 15+ years. In that time, we have ensured that millions of pounds in compensation have been awarded to the victims of accidents hurt through no fault of their own.

    The other driver’s abilities were impaired

    If you have been involved in a road traffic accident with another driver, there will have been a reason for it. Some drivers drive recklessly most of the time; some drive recklessly if their abilities have been impaired by alcohol, drugs or other substances. This is referred to as driving under the influence (DUI).

    It is obviously illegal for a driver to be under the influence of any substance that would impair their driving. This however doesn’t do much to help you if you have been the injured victim in the accident they have caused.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have been injured in a road traffic accident because of another driver’s impaired driving; you could be entitled to make a personal injury claim. For more information or to have our team of no win no fee solicitors commence proceedings, call us today.

    Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, and you want to know if you can make a personal injury claim, why wait any longer? Our freephone number 0800 689 0500 is manned daily or you can call from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Lines are open now if you would like to call and one of our advisors will guide you through our initial assessment. It only takes a few moments and we can determine if you are eligible to make a personal injury claim. If you are entitled to do so, and you wish to do so, we will pass on your details to our 100% no win no fee solicitors.

    Annually thousands of people are injured in accidents across the United Kingdom. Many of these accidents could, and should have, been avoided. As the victim of an accident, you could be entitled to personal injury compensation. Our no win no fee lawyers can secure it for you on a 100% no win no fee basis. Our patron Dame Esther Rantzen DBE has been endorsing our services since 2003 and understands how important the service we offer our clients is.

    Call us today on the numbers we have displayed above. Your call will be handled by a professional and dedicated advisor who will answer any questions you have. We will provide you with personal injury advice and explain how the personal injury claim process works. Alternatively, we have a 30-second test you can try via the website.

    Date Published: 13th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.