How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Reigate and Banstead accident claim solicitors

    Reigate and Banstead accident claim solicitors

    Sushi is not to everyone’s taste but when it is fresh and cooked by a master sushi chef it can be delicious. If you’re at a sushi bar but you don’t like the idea of raw fish you can try noodle or rice dishes instead.

    Most sushi bars don’t just have raw fish but also serve chicken and cooked fish too, as well as different kinds of meat and some vegetarian dishes.

    Watch out if you’re actually vegetarian though, as some dishes have a kind of stock called Bonito made from fish to enhance the flavour. Make sure you check about this, as some dishes may look like they’re just rice and vegetables, but they’re not. Also, many people think of tofu as a classic vegetarian meat substitute but in some Japanese restaurants it comes mixed with meat, so don’t assume it’s vegetarian.

    But this is the biggest problem you’re likely to have at a Japanese restaurant. Of course you have to be careful if you have a shellfish allergy, as they often serve prawns too.

    An unexpected accident at a sushi bar

    But what if something unexpected happens? Perhaps a knife that was used in preparations was not properly rinsed and still has a poisonous chemical on it, causing your airways to swell in an allergic reaction?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Or the fish has not been properly stored and gives you food poisoning? If you experience severe vomiting and diarrhoea within a few hours of eating at a sushi bar, you can probably trace the cause back to that.

    Other problems include choking on rice that is too dry, finding insects or mice droppings in the food, or even other things like slipping on a recently mopped floor or tripping on loose carpet, or falling down steps downstairs.

    If this happens you may be looking for Reigate and Banstead accident claim solicitors to help you to make a claim. However, as expert nationwide solicitors, we at Accident Advice Helpline can help instead. Just call us at any hour of the day or night on our 24-hour helpline. Ring us on 0800 689 0500 from a land line and from your mobile 0333 500 0993.

    Some Reigate and Banstead accident claim solicitors will need you to make an appointment and come to their offices just to discuss a claim. But Accident Advice Helpline can usually complete your entire claim over the phone, no appointment needed.

    We offer a no win no fee* service, and together with our team of expert accident claim solicitors and our 24-hour freephone help line, we offer a service few Reigate and Banstead accident claim solicitors can match.

    Call us now to find out how many thousands of pounds you may be awarded for your accident claim.

    Date Published: 13th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.