How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Pyle car accident

    Whiplash is one of the more common injuries for you to suffer because of a road traffic accident, although it is not the only way to get it by any means. If you are in this position, and someone else caused the accident, then you may be able to make a personal injury claim for a Pyle car accident with the lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline.

    Whiplash is not the only injury that you could suffer from a road traffic accident, just as a road traffic accident is not the only way to get whiplash. You can get it from playing contact sports, by falling over and banging your head or by something heavy hitting you head or neck.

    However you have suffered your whiplash injury, as long as you were not at fault for the accident, then you could be entitled to claim compensation by making a personal injury claim for a Pyle car accident using the solicitors from Accident Advice Helpline.

    Pyle car accident claims

    Whiplash occurs when your head is knocked further than it normally moves, wither forwards, backwards or sideways. This causes damage to your neck muscles and tendons, creating a whiplash injury. A mild case can take just a few weeks to heal, in fact the figure from the NHS show that the average healing time for mild whiplash is just 32 days. A more severe case can last for months and bring with it many other symptoms, such as:

    • Pain in the neck area
    • Stiffness to the neck
    • Tiredness
    • Trouble sleeping
    • Nausea
    • Headaches
    • Backache
    • Blurred vision
    • Dizziness
    • Pins and needles in the arms and legs

    If your doctor diagnoses this condition and you have these symptoms, then you may want to make a personal injury compensation claim by using the solicitors from Accident Advice Helpline.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a personal injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    If the injury was caused by the fault or negligence of someone else, if it happened within the last three years and you needed medical attention then you should be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. To be certain, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline and talk about your accident and injuries with them, or go to our website where there is a short test.

    If you complete this it will let you know in less than 30 seconds if you qualify to make a claim. It will also give you a rough idea of the amount of compensation you can expect to be awarded.


    Call our Pyle car accident claim helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will discuss your accident and resulting injuries with you and take you through the processes required.

    Date Published: 10th June 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.