How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Purbeck Car Accident Claims

    If you have been involved in a serious road traffic accident then it is more than likely that you will go into shock in the moments following your accident. This is a common occurrence just because a road traffic accident is a frightening thing to happen, and an unexpected one as well. If you have been badly injured then your body can react by going into shock, and this will cause further problems to the ones you are already suffering because of your injuries. To keep yourself safe, you need to try to prevent yourself from going into shock for as long as possible, so that the emergency services can get to you first.

    • Make plans. If you are trapped somewhere, or you are injured, try to make your mind focus on what you need to do next to get yourself out of this situation and to safety. Making plans means that you aren’t able to focus on the pain or what has happened, which should stave off shock for a little while at least.
    • Distract yourself. Try talking to the people around you, counting or running over song lyrics in your head, anything to try to keep yourself from thinking about the situation which you are in, which could cause you to go into shock.
    • Focus on others. If you are able to move around freely then you can try to help other people and focus on keeping them safe rather than thinking about yourself. Once the emergency services arrive you will be looked after as well, and then you can relax.
    • Stay warm. One of the things which happens when you go into shock is that you will suddenly get very cold. To prevent being cold or feeling cold kicking off the symptoms of shock in you, keep moving around or, if this is not possible, wrap yourself up to stay warm.

    Making Purbeck car accident claims for compensation with the help of the experts at Accident Advice Helpline

    After a serious accident, one of the ways in which you can make yourself feel better about the situation is to make Purbeck car accident claims for compensation against the person that caused your accident. Making Purbeck car accident claims will bring a sense of closure that can help you to get over the situation much more easily, and will also provide you with financial back up whilst you recover.

    The team at Accident Advice Helpline can help you with your Purbeck car accident claims, as well as providing you with an experienced in house injury lawyer who can handle your claim on your behalf. Call the helpline free on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to get your personal injury claim started.

    Date Published: 15th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.