How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Public transport injuries in Manchester

    As a result of your public transport injuries in Manchester, it is possible that you may be able to get compensated. Have you been injured in Manchester and it wasn’t your fault?

    There are so many ways in which you or someone you love can get injured in Manchester and that too in your own home. Here are a few tips that could save you or your loved one from getting injured:

    • If you notice that there are signs that someone has broken into your home, something like an open door or a smashed window, do not enter your home. Go over to a neighbour’s place and from there straight away call the police
    • Try not to use lighters that have the appearance of toys, as kids could mistake them for toys
    • When you are cooking, make sure that the handles of the pots that you are using, are away from you
    • Do not keep food near to the edge of counters
    • If you are using prescription drugs, never ever sell or share them

    Are you aware that you can be compensated for public transport injuries in Manchester?

    If you have suffered public transport injuries in Manchester, you could get compensated for these injuries, under the following conditions…

    • Some other person was the reason for which you were injured in Manchester

    • You were injured in Manchester, within the past 3 years

    Open Claim Calculator

    • As a result of you being injured in Manchester, you needed to get medical attention

    But you would need legal help to get compensated for public transport injuries in Manchester

    When you are seeking legal compensation for injuries you have got in Manchester, you would first have to file a claim. Filing a claim to get compensated for an accident in Manchester is a legal process, the likes of which you will not be familiar with. That is why, it is best that you hire a lawyer in Manchester to help you.

    To get a lawyer in Manchester is something that is really very easy and all you have to do is call Accident Advice Helpline. This is a law firm that has been dealing with compensation for injury cases in Manchester and all over the UK, since the year 2000.

    Injured in Manchester and looking for compensation? Contact Accident Advice Helpline today

    If you have been injured in Manchester and you want to be compensated for these injuries, by calling Accident Advice Helpline, you will be able to get help for injuries in Manchester, on the phone lines 0800 689 0500 from a landline 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Date Published: 8th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.