In busy cities, public transport is just as much as a lifeline to commuters, shoppers and visitors as it is to those living in more rural areas.
Catching the bus around the city, or catching a train further afield, public transport is a great way of getting around. And, like most other things in life, when we catch the bus or take the train, we assume that all will be well.
But accidents and incidents do happen. The sad fact is that when a public transport accident in York occurs, there can be people hurt. Thankfully, injuries can be minor and their impact short term but, there are occasions when the injuries have far deeper and longer term consequences.
Claim after a public transport accident in York
If you have been hurt, there could be a possibility of claiming compensation and, Accident Advice Helpline could be the law firm to help:
- Specialist – law is a big area to study and practice in, therefore no one firm, practice or lawyer is an expert in every aspect. Accident Advice Helpline only deals with claims for compensation relating to personal injury. This means that we understand every aspect of making a claim, as well as being on the pulse of compensation claims.
- Experienced – skills are one thing but, in order to be truly successful, experience is also essential. We have built an enviable reputation over the last 15 years, so much so that we are one of the leading law firms in compensation claims in the country.
- Successful – we pride ourselves on success, and helping accident victims to access the compensation they are entitled to. We know the secret to our success and that is the assessment process that every claim goes through right at the start. Understanding the eligibility of a case in relation to personal injury law is essential.
- Accessible – people hurt in a public transport accident in York who intend making a claim for compensation will have many questions that need answering. We have a phone line that is open every hour of the day, every day of the week. This means that when a burning question needs answering, you just pick up the phone.
- Approachable – we also understand, however that for many people, making a claim for compensation is a personal journey at a time when you feel vulnerable and uncertain. We empathise with anyone hurt through no fault of their own and thus, treat every client with confident ability.
Did you know you may be able to claim compensation after being hurt in a public transport accident in York? Find out more by calling 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 13th July 2015
Author: David Brown