How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Public transport accident in Sandwell

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Sandwell

    Many people use buses and trains to make journeys. Some people use these forms of transport exclusively, whereas others use them in addition to taking taxis and/or driving their own cars.

    There’s always the possibility that you might be involved in a public transport accident in Sandwell, whether you’re a regular or infrequent user of buses or trains. When accidents happen, they can lead to injuries. Were you injured in an accident? If so, you could make a claim.

    How can you claim after a public transport accident in Sandwell?

    It’s simple and straightforward to make a compensation claim when you choose Accident Advice Helpline to handle your case. Simply call our hotline to speak to an advisor, and tell them what happened to you. They will take some details from you and let you know whether you’re eligible to claim.

    If you qualify to claim, and you decide that you want to proceed, one of our no win no fee* solicitors will take on your case. Their objective is to secure you a compensation payout, and they will work hard to do this. Of course, the fact that they work on a no win no fee* basis means that you have peace of mind in the unfortunate event that your claim isn’t successful.

    You can focus on your recovery while we take care of all the paperwork and deal with insurers. It’s our aim to take away as much stress as possible from you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You will also be relieved to know that most cases can be settled without the need for court action.

    Who is eligible to make a claim?

    Anyone who has been in an accident on public transport could make a claim, provided that injury has been suffered and it was someone else’s fault that the accident happened.

    It might be something that a bus driver has done to cause you to get hurt, such as a sudden manoeuvre that caused you to bang your head on a pole or the seat in front of you. It might be a wet floor on a train that caused you to slip and fall. There are many things that could happen to cause an accident.

    Exactly what happened doesn’t matter. What is important is that it wasn’t your fault, and you got injured. If it happened during the past three years, you could be eligible to claim, so why not contact Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible and enquire about claiming compensation?

    Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and speak to one of our advisors today and make a claim for a public transport accident in Sandwell.

    Date Published: 30th November 2015

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.