When accidents strike, there are often people who are innocent victims. If you have been involved in a public transport accident in Rhondda Cynon Taf, you may know of the pain and inconvenience of being hurt.
Could I claim after a public transport accident in Rhondda Cynon Taf?
This is often the first question that many people ask Accident Advice Helpline, and it is best asked right at the start of the process. There are several ways in which you can find out if your claim for compensation after an accident is eligible or not:
Take the 30-second test – we have developed a fantastic tool to help potential clients work out if they have a claim or not. You can use the test online – you will find it on the home page of our website – but here is a quick rundown of how it works:
- There are a series of short and simple questions that cover when the accident happened, how it happened, and why.
- Select the answer from the options given in the drop down menus for each question.
- It may be that you feel the answer is only a vague response but don’t forget, this test is only to give an initial indication of whether you have a claim or not; you will add more detail later with one of in-house legal teams.
- Press the button and wait.
- Within half a minute you will have a definitive answer about the eligibility of your claim.
If the 30-second test says that your claim is eligible, you now need to consider whether you want to go ahead and make a claim. The great thing about getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline is that there is no obligation to continue with making a claim.
We understand that, in the first instance, many people simply want to find out more about the process of claiming compensation, as well as information about their particular case. Dame Esther Rantzen fully endorses our service, as she also understand the need for information when making such an important decision.
Call us – the second option about finding out about the eligibility of your case is to phone use. Some people prefer to talk and this way, you can be offered advice that fits your case so why not have a chat with us?
If you have been hurt in a public transport accident in Rhondda Cynon Taf, find out if you have a claim by calling us on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 10th July 2015
Author: David Brown