Do you need personal injury lawyers after a public transport accident in Wishaw? Are you unable to figure how you need to go about seeking compensation for the injuries you sustained while travelling in a bus? There is a comprehensive bus network that operates in Wishaw.
How to stay safe when travelling on a bus
- Keep the exact change when you travel by bus.
- Be seated till you reach your destination.
- Do not clutter the aisle with your legs or luggage.
- Keep your hands, feet and head inside a moving bus.
- Do not sit on seats meant for the elderly or disabled people.
- Do not scream, shout or use of any abusive language in the bus.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat or litter the bus.
- Make sure you do not carry animals, weapons, drugs, etc. with you in the bus.
Seeking compensation for a public transport accident in Wishaw?
Take the 30-second test if you were injured while travelling in a bus. When you take this test, you will get to know whether or not you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the injuries that you got while travelling in the bus. This test is a very simple one and all you have to do to take it is to go online and fill out a small form at the website of Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline can support your claim
Travelling by bus is a very common thing and in fact, most people tend to travel by bus. But, it might so happen that you get hurt in a public transport accident in Wishaw and you have plans to seek compensation for the injuries you got. How do you go about it?
Simple, just talk to Accident Advice Helpline. You can talk to them on the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or on the number 0800 689 0500 from a land-line. You can be very sure that our experts in injury compensation are waiting on these helpline numbers, to give you all the assistance that you need.
Date Published: 20th September 2014
Author: David Brown