Injured in a public transport accident in Denbighshire?
If so, you may be entitled to claim compensation but, getting the right information and choosing the right law firm to help you can be a tough search.
Accident Advice Helpline has helped thousands of people to claim the compensation to which they are entitled and here, we give a list of the top five reasons why we are the best to help you make your claim.
- Endorsed – there are many celebrities that endorse all kinds of brands and products. We think the fact that well-known presenter, charity campaigner and voice of consumer rights Dame Esther Rantzen wholeheartedly endorses what we do speaks volumes for the service that we offer. Our customer service is second to none and our expert knowledge is simply amazing too.
- Expert – we are a law firm that specialises in compensation claims for personal injuries, and nothing else. This means that everything we do revolves around compensation claims. We are up to date with any changes in this field of law and we have the very best specialist lawyers working in-house.
- Experience – of course, having all the specialist skills is one thing but matching it with experience is another. We have over 15 years’ experience in helping people claim compensation after a public transport accident in Denbighshire, as well as other kinds of accidents. No case is too complex or too small to be taken on by us.
- No win, no fee – many clients do worry about making a claim for compensation as they assume that all this top quality legal advice will come with a hefty price tag. We understand that at such a difficult time, household finances can be vulnerable and thus, we take on every case on a no win, no fee basis. Essentially what this means for you is that you need to pay us nothing to get your case started.
- No obligation – information is key to making an informed choice about what is right for you. And claiming compensation after an accident is no different. You need to know what is involved, how long the process could take, if you entitled to claim, as well as how much you could claim. All this information is available from Accident Advice Helpline with no obligation or pressure to continue making a claim.
You could claim compensation for your injuries after a public transport accident in Denbighshire To find out how, and how much you could claim, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 10th July 2015
Author: David Brown