Seeking help with your medical compensation claim?
If you need a professional negligence lawyer to claim compensation, it may be because you have been at the receiving end of medical malpractice.
Although the UK has some of the best trained medical practitioners in the world, mistakes are still made, such as:
- A doctor misdiagnosing your illness and giving you the wrong treatment. This could make your condition worse, or create a new problem
- An optician erring with laser eye surgery. Although most mistakes with this procedure can be corrected, there is no need to go through it more than once
- A practice nurse taking smear tests incorrectly, so the results are flawed
- A pharmacist that gives out the wrong medication, or the wrong dose of the correct medication, causing dangerous side-effects
- A physiotherapist could make a problem worse if they do not treat it in the proper manner, perhaps giving you the wrong exercises to do
- A dietician can give the wrong advice, and if someone like a diabetic follows what he or she says, his or her blood sugars could increase rapidly
- A care worker could be reckless in their handling of a patient, and cause them to fall or hurt themselves in some other way.
- The number of mistakes a hospital could make are limitless. Millions of people pass through our hospitals every year, most of them very glad of the treatment they have received. But sometimes mistakes are made, and the results for the victim can be serious, even fatal.
Trusting a professional negligence lawyer
You normally only visit a medical professional because you are feeling ill or have an injury. We put a huge amount of trust in them to treat us correctly, and generally follow the advice they give us. Sometimes this trust is misplaced, but this is hard to know until the mistake has been made.
With a professional negligence lawyer at Accident Advice Helpline, you can be sure that your trust will not be misplaced. We are experienced experts in this area of the law and we have already helped thousands of victims in this situation get the compensation they were entitled to.
If you think you might be able to make a medical negligence claim, call our free helpline on 0800 690 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone and speak with our friendly advisers.
You will find they are helpful and compassionate and will discuss your situation to clear up any queries you may have about making a claim.
You can also text, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you back as soon as possible. If you are looking for an experienced professional negligence lawyer, Accident Advice Helpline is the only number you need to call.