Suffering from a painful back injury through no fault of your own? Get your claim moving with expert help!
Suffering from a back injury is probably one of the most painful and debilitating injuries that can occur, causing victims to be unable to move without incurring distressing symptoms. If the injury was caused as the result of a work related accident which was inflicted on you through no fault of your own, then you may be left wondering how and indeed if, you are eligible to claim your legal right to Powys accident at work compensation.
Causes of a back injury
- slips, trips and falls
- excessive manual handling
- excessive and repetitive weight bearing
- excessive strain on the muscles of the back
- heavy impact on the back
- road traffic accidents
- sudden and violent movement of the back
- collisions with heavy objects
Impact of a back injury
The back is a key skeletal area of the body providing support and allowing movement of the limbs. Any injury to the back can leave its victims in a muscular spasm or with severe soft tissue trauma which can cause intense pain. After being involved in a work related accident in which the back is injured, it is important that medical assistance is sought as soon as possible to investigate the cause of the pain and to inform effective treatment.
Back injuries need specialist investigation to ensure that any neurological damage is diagnosed and treated as soon as possible.
Can you claim for your Powys accident at work compensation?
After suffering a painful back injury, you may be considering whether you are eligible to claim accident at work compensation. To find out reliably and quickly, just call the telephone helpline to speak to one of Accident Advice Helpline’s helpful advisers. They can inform you of your eligibility to make a claim for Powys accident at work compensation over the phone without delay.
Alternatively, if you prefer why not participate in the Accident Advice Helpline’s unique 30 second online test? This is a rapid and reliable tool that can be accessed wherever and whenever you choose to go online. In literally a few minutes, you can gain the confidence in your claim for Powys accident at work compensation to proceed using the professional services of Accident Advice Helpline’s team of knowledgeable injury solicitors to act on your behalf.
Why choose a professional injury solicitor to assist you to claim?
- The team of expert injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of 14 years’ experience of assisting people to claim their legal right to personal injury compensation, if they have been injured through no fault of their own within the last 3 years’.
- They can handle all aspects of your claim for accident at work compensation on your behalf on a no win no fee basis.
- They will ensure that you are kept informed of developments throughout the claims process.
- Your claim will be processed with accountability, integrity, reliability and dependability.
Date Published: 26th September 2014