Not all solicitors work on no-win,no-fee basis. At Accident Advice Helpline we do, so if you were not at fault for you accident, ask us about our Pontyclun no win no fee claims.
In 1998 Legal Aid was abolished, and no-win, no-fee was introduced to help people with the cost of legal fees. Since we started making personal injury claims in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline have worked on this basis. What does it mean for you?
Pontyclun no-win, no-fee claims
- With Pontyclun no-win, no-fee claims, you don’t have to worry about finding a lump sum to start a claim. You won’t be faced with a monthly bill for hours worked either, as some claims can take several months to settle.
- With Accident Advice Helpline you are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim, and if you decide you don’t want to proceed, then we won’t send you a bill for our time.
- In the unlikely event that your claim is not successful, you will not have to pay our fees. We try our hardest to make sure Pontyclun no-win, no-fee claims are successful,as we do across the UK.
Accident Advice Helpline
Some people think that because they haven’t paid, their claim will be given the minimum amount of time. That couldn’t be further from the truth. We understand that all claims are different, and our legal experts make sure that each claim is given the time it needs.
When you speak to our friendly advisors you will see that we have shared our knowledge with them, as they can offer you lots of useful advice while they assess the details of your accident. They are able to tell you if you can make a claim for compensation, and also provide you with an estimate of how much we think your claim is worth.
You can also take our 30-second online test to see if you qualify to make a claim and to get an estimate of the amount of compensation that could be due to you.
Information about Pontyclun no win no fee claims
- In order to make a claim, someone else will need to be responsible for causing the accident.
- Your claim must be started within 3 years.
- Have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner as soon as you can, as you will need to prove that you were injured.
Starting your claim with Accident Advice Helpline is as easy as speaking to our advisors. We can take all your information and start your claim over the phone.
Speak the us now on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile it’s 0333 500 0993. We’re here to help.
Date Published: 23rd August 2014
Author: David Brown