How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Pontllanfraith claims

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Pontllanfraith

    If you’ve been the victim of a criminal offence, you’ll probably be very keen to see the perpetrator of the offence brought to justice. In some cases, you might be awarded some form of token victim compensation as part of a criminal prosecution, but you may be interested to know that you might be able to take civil action if you’ve been physically or psychologically injured as result of the crime that was committed against you.

    As long as you have medical proof that you have suffered some form of physical or psychological injury, which can be linked to the crime that was committed against you, it may be worth your while exploring whether or not you could launch Pontllanfraith claims action against the individual who was responsible for your suffering. You might even be able to claim some compensation even if the offender in question has no assets.

    Victims of crime compensation, and Pontllanfraith claims

    Whether you’ve been attacked physically, indecently assaulted, or made to suffer psychologically after being the victim of a crime that did not involve violence against the person, Pontllanfraith claims action could well be an option. If the individual responsible for the offence committed has assets, you could seek to recover a payout directly. If he or she does not, you might be able to make a claim for compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), who step in if the assailant cannot pay you.

    A payout from the latter might also be a possibility if the perpetrator of the crime was never caught and brought to justice. The amount that you might end up winning, should your claim be successful, will be very much dependent on the severity of your physical or psychological injuries. If you’d like to get a rough idea of the sort of payout at which you might be looking, you would be well advised to make use of the 30-second test on the right hand side of this page.

    Punch in a few details about what happened to you and submit your query. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be furnished with an estimate of what you might be able to expect if your personal injury claim were to be successful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today

    If you’d like to discuss your options after suffering a psychological or physical injury in a crime, pick up the phone today and touch base with Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, free of charge from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We can help you with Pontllanfraith claims.

    Date Published: 10th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.