How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Bike accident in Skirlaugh

    If you are taking care of an injured relative, it can put a lot of pressure on you and the rest of your family. Taking care of someone who has been seriously injured in a bike accident in Skirlaugh for instance, is a big job, and one which can be difficult to manage alongside your regular job and household chores.

    One of the most difficult things about taking on the care of a relative is finding the money to do all of these things, when you may not be able to go to work as much and may have lost the pay of the relative if they already lived with you. Here are some ways to find money to help you.

    • Make an injury claim. If your relative was injured by another person, one of the easiest ways to get money for them is to help them to make a personal injury claim for the bike accident in Skirlaugh they were involved in. This money can be used to subsidise your income while this person is recovering, making it easier for you to take care of them.
    • Find out about benefits. There are sickness and disability benefits available for anyone who has been badly injured or is too sick to work, and these are easy to get if you can get a certificate from your doctor stating that you are too ill to work. Go to your doctor to find out more about claiming these and to get started.
    • Find out about carers allowance. If you are officially the carer of a relative who is too ill or injured to take care of themselves, you may be able to get carers allowance from the government to help you to take care of this person, especially if you are not able to go to work.
    • Claim on insurance. If you have health or car insurance, you may be able to claim on this insurance for the accident that your relative had.

    Claiming compensation for a bike accident in Skirlaugh

    If you want to make a claim for a bike accident in Skirlaugh, the easiest way to do this is to use an experienced personal injury lawyer, who can take on your case on your behalf and work with you to ensure that you get the compensation that you are legally entitled to, and deserve.

    Accident Advice Helpline has over 16 years’ experience in the field of personal injury compensation claims, and will be able to pass you over to an experienced, in-house solicitor who will work with you on your bike accident in Skirlaugh claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. Your lawyer will also work on your behalf on your no-win, no-fee* accident claim, so you shouldn’t have to go to court. Call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to find out more.

    Date Published: 16th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.