Poisoning compensation


Have you suffered from symptoms of chemical or food poisoning? If so, and someone else was to blame for how ill you feel, you may be entitled to claim poisoning compensation.

Poisoning can take many forms. You may have suffered food poisoning, lead poisoning, arsenic poisoning or carbon monoxide poisoning, amongst others.

Poisoning claims

Essentially, you may be eligible to make a poisoning compensation claim in any situation where you have suffered injury or illness as a result of  the actions of another person.

If you are at work, then it is your employer’s duty to make sure that the working environment is safe and hygienic for everyone. If you suffer poisoning as a result of something they have done, or even because of something they haven’t done but are meant to do, you can make a poisoning claim.

Similarly, if you are in somebody else’s place of work, where safety is their responsibility – if you suffer food poisoning after eating in a restaurant, for example – then you may make a claim. The same rules apply if you are ill after buying food from a shop. It is the duty of the shop and the manufacturer of the food to ensure that this does not happen.

Even if you are poisoned at home you may be able to claim. For example you may have faulty gas pipes or a faulty boiler, when the responsibility to ensure safety lies with someone else.

Claim poisoning compensation

At Accident Advice Helpline, we have accumulated over 15 years of experience in handling poisoning compensation claims. Our dedicated personal injury solicitors will look after you and your claim from the moment you first contact us until you receive the money that is due to you.

We work on a no-win, no-fee* bis, so that you do not have to worry about financing your claim. We will not ask you for any money to start the work, and if your claim should be lost, we will not ask you to pay our legal fees.

To get answers to all your questions, or to start your claim, call and have a chat to our friendly advisors. The will give you all the free claims advice you need, without any obligation, or pressure, to proceed.

Accident Advice Helpline can help you today. Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or try our 30-second test and compensation calculator, which will give you a rough idea of how much you could claim if you’ve suffered from poisoning.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )