Accident Advice Helpline is the company you need to make a physical injury claim in Knowsley
Have you been the victim of a workplace accident? Sadly there are many different types of incidents that can occur in the workplace. Of course some working environments are a lot more dangerous than others. Yet, accidents can occur anywhere and it is your employer’s duty to ensure you are working in a safe place. Keeping that in mind, read on to discover more about making this type of physical injury claim in Knowsley…
What type of workplace accidents can result in a successful claim?
The scenarios vary substantially. Here are some examples…
- Repetitive strain injury
- Construction accidents
- Poor health and safety accidents
- Vibration white finger
- Industrial deafness
- Industrial diseases
- Slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- … And much, much more!
How do you know if you have a strong compensation claim?
When it comes to determining whether you should proceed with your physical injury claim in Knowsley, you need to prove the following three statements to be true…
- The accident occurred because your employer acted negligently or made an error
- The incident happened within the past three years or you were diagnosed in the past three years if it is something that occurs over time, such as RSI
- You had to see a doctor as a result of your injuries
Why should you use Accident Advice Helpline to make a claim?
- We are one of the country’s leading law firms.
- We have over 14 years of experience, a lot of which has been in making workplace accident claims.
- We have an impeccable reputation. Simply take a look at the reviews on our website.
- We are endorsed by leading consumer champion Esther Rantzen
- All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis. This means that you do not need any money to begin your claim and financial risk is eliminated.
- We won’t waste your time. If your case is not strong we will tell you.
If you have any further queries or wish to make a physical injury claim in Knowsley today, get in touch!
Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
You can try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 15th November 2014
Author: David Brown