Choose the right company with which to claim
There are hundreds of personal injury websites on the market; it can be a tough decision when choosing through whom to claim. Injury compensation and advice company Accident Advice Helpline has an excellent informational website, which details how prospective claimants could win compensation for their personal injuries using personal injury websites.
The Accident Advice Helpline website makes the intention of our services clear to potential claimants. We work to assist people who have genuine claims to discover to what compensation they may be entitled. The website also includes information on the compensation claims process, how to claim online, an FAQ section, and company news.
Choose the best in personal injury websites
Accident Advice Helpline’s website also includes case studies, a 30-second claims calculator, and information about different types of injury compensation claims that can be made. Prospective claimants are invited to visit the website to read about what is available to them. Alternatively, you can call direct to a professional and friendly adviser. Call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993. If you would prefer a friendly member of the customer service team to call you back, just text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Accident Advice Helpline offer a no win no fee service to clients who have experienced a personal injury through no fault of their own — many personal injury websites don’t offer this. From car accidents to work accidents, Accident Advice Helpline can help victims of personal injury gain compensation through their professional UK-based lawyers.
For what accidents can I claim?
If you have been unfortunate enough to have been involved in any of the following accidents, you should get in touch via the website or give us a call:
- Sporting injuries (e.g. football, walking, hockey, tennis, water sports, outdoor activities, etc.);
- Fractures and broken bones (including sprains and strains);
- Brain and head injuries (including concussion);
- Laser eye surgery complications;
- Criminal injuries (violent attacks, fights, etc.);
- Food poisoning;
- Medical negligence (A&E, ambulance service, doctors, hospital staff);
- Accidents on cruise ships or while on holiday;
- Accidents at school, college, or university;
- Motorcycle accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian, or driver);
- Bicycle accidents;
- Defective goods and faulty products;
- Slips, trips, and falls;
- Car accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian, or driver);
- Ferry accidents (either as a passenger or staff);
- Work-related accidents;
- Industrial diseases and illnesses;
- Travel accidents; and
- Facial and body injuries.
Accident Advice Helpline are proud to have been in the personal claims industry for over 14 years. We are also proud to announce that each year we pay out over £30 million in compensation to victims of accidents. It’s important to us that you get compensated if you have been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault. We can help you with most personal injury claims. Even if you don’t think you are entitled, please still get in touch to find out how we can help you.