One of the reasons people may want personal injury specialists in Achnasheen is because of a long-term illness which has been caused by poor working conditions. These can be very debilitating, but because they accrue over time people don’t always understand that there’s a connection, and even if they do they do not always figure out that they’re entitled to make a claim for compensation. If you’re not sure about a claim, call Accident Advice Helpline for advice.
Industrial illnesses usually develop over a long period of time.
- Hearing loss. If you’re working in a noisy environment it is down to your employer to take all necessary precautions to reduce the risks of hearing loss. This could take the form of providing special protective equipment such as ear defenders, or limiting the amount of time you spend in and around loud machinery.
- Asbestos poisoning. Asbestos was used in building materials for many years, but its dangers are only just becoming recognised. As a result, many people were exposed to it without knowing and contracted the condition over time.
- Repetitive strain injury. If you’re in a job which involves the same type of physical action time and time again, this can cause wear and tear on the joints and result in quite severe pain. If possible, the employer should provide ways to reduce the threat of this happening, and if they do not then they could be liable to a claim.
Finding personal injury specialists in Achnasheen
Claiming for an industrial illness needs the right lawyers. Accident Advice Helpline are an experienced legal firm who can help you if you need personal injury specialists in Achnasheen. For more than 15 years we have worked with and helped people who have been injured to receive the compensation to which they are entitled.
We have devised a unique 30-second test which can tell you not only if you are able to claim but also how much that claim could be worth.
- You can make a compensation claim if someone else was responsible for causing your injury.
- You must visit a doctor and receive treatment for your injuries.
- For an accident claim, you have 3 years from the date of the accident to get your claim started. For an industrial illness you have 3 years from the time your illness is diagnosed. Our friendly advisors can discuss the deadlines with you.
Call Accident Advice Helpline
If you’re worried about how you will pay for your claim, just call Accident Advice Helpline. We make all claims on a no-win, no-fee basis.
To find out more, call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For the best personal injury specialists in Achnasheen call us today.